Send Me On My Way -Rusted Roots

Dec 24, 2012

Happy Holidays!

It's Christmastime! I hope this Holiday finds you well and in good spirits. Not much is going on in regards to my trip but I do have an update. Jamie, one of the other Newman students travelling to Birmingham, bought her flight a few days ago. She made sure we will meet up in Minneapolis and fly to Amsterdam then Birmingham together. She is a bit tentative about the trip so hopefully it will ease her stress a little having a familiar face along for the flight. I don't mind at all and anyway we can split the cost of travel from the airport to the school campus if we arrive together. That's all I have for now, so call in the family, snuggle up next to the fireplace, and wait for Santa. Until next time! Merry Christmas.

-Russell xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment